RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Identity: Terres Landscape & Travel Communication, SLU (hereinafter terres)
Mailing address: C / Jaume I, n.44 entresuelo 2ª – 43870 Amposta (Spain)
Delegate for Data Protection: MAYO CONSULTORS
Contact DPD: Natalia Sancho. Teodor González 3 Street, 1st 1st. Tortosa. Web:www.mayoconsultors.com. Email: email@example.com.
Terres Landscape & Travel Communication, (hereinafter terres), responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information and Commerce Society Electronic (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the LSSICE, terres does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from terres, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into terres information systems. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to terres to carry out the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the case that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of terres equal or similar to those that were initially object of contracting or of interest by the User.
The conservation of data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION MEDIA
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available to the medium in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
terres does not carry out any cession or communication of data neither inside nor outside the EU. The lender will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice of being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of any crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
The information that you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on terres servers.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights by submitting a letter to the address of the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “RGPD, Affected Rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your DNI or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it implies the marking of the personal data conserved, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible, without impediments.
- The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
The data collected by the responsible party are the following:
- Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website
We inform you that terres can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of terres will be governed by this section , as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
terres will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions on our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents that terres consider inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, terres reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by terres, and may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, terres will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user should if you want to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
Terres reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes the relations between terres with the Users of its telematic services, present in this Web, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived or related conflicts. with its use the Courts and Tribunals of Amposta.